Premier InfoSource represents the largest national Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Certified Testing Laboratories in the country. Consistent, reliable drug tests can be performed anywhere in the United States, with thousands of collection sites available nationwide. Results can be delivered in a variety of formats or accessed anytime, on-line, from our secure client area. A convenient "One Call Customer Service Number" assures timely answers to any of your questions. Whether your program calls for Pre-Employment, Post-Accident, Random or Cause Drug Testing, the importance of this type of employment screening in providing a safe and drug-free work place cannot be over emphasized.
Premier also offers a full line of instant drug and alcohol testing products. Instant Drug Test Products are easy to use, cost-effective solutions for on-site drug testing. User friendly, Multi-Panel Drug Test Cups, Saliva Swabs for drug testing and alcohol detection and Hair Testing Kits are just a few of the products available. Instant result products can be laboratory confirmed (GC/MS Confirmation) and MRO Certified (Medical Review Officer). All of these products coupled with our one call customer service combine to make your Drug Testing Program, quick, easy and convenient.
A sample report can be viewed here
- Accurate and consistent laboratory results in 24 hours
- Collection sites anywhere in the U.S.; On-site testing available in most cities
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) network of physicians, provide timely results on DOT and Positive Tests.
- Hair Testing Kits with laboratory results
- User friendly collection cups and swabs provide instant results
- Laboratory confirmation and MRO Certification on instant test products
- For more information about specific drugs and their screening properties, please refer to our Drug Matrix.
- The United States Department of Labor provides additional information on how to establish and maintain an alcohol- and drug-free workplace.
- SAMHSA's Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator is a resource for locating drug and alcohol abuse treatment programs
- All drug free workplace programs should start with a Policy Statement defining your companies goals and objectives.
- The MRO (Medical Review Officer) Process is a vital step in your drug testing procedure.
- The Drug Testing Chain of Custody process ensures proper handling of the speciman, from the time of collection to the reporting of laboratory results.
- For those clients either wanting or required to conduct Random Testing, Premier InfoSource utilizes a sophisticated random selection program that meets both your own and federal requirements.
- For questions regarding Hair Testing, please can refer to our Frequently Asked Question and Collection Instructions.