remier InfoSource provides customized employment screening solutions to meet the demands of today’s business environment. Background Check Packages can be designed to meet with the specific hiring requirements of all types of jobs and positions as well as various levels of duties and responsibilities. Drug Testing can be added to any background check package to provide a complete and comprehensive employment screening program. A Premier Account Executive will be happy to assist in developing a program that is right for you.
Below is a list of the individual services offered by Premier InfoSource. Click on any of the titles to view a description of the search and its content.
Verification of current status of license, reported disciplinary actions, last renewal date, original date of issue and expiration date. As with Education Verification, can aid in avoiding mistakes and potential liability issues.
- Detect inaccurate or exaggerated background
- Assure capacity of prospective employees
- Reduce hiring cost and negligent hiring practices
A summary of current credit activity including payment histories by type. Provides in-sight about an individual’s character and how they address both financial and community responsibility. Reduces risk in positions that require financial integrity.
- Avoid unnecessary problems
- Indicator of personal responsibility
- Reduce risk in positions that require financial integrity
A critical part of every background check is the criminal records search. Federal, State and County Searches provide case number, date filed, charge and disposition. This information is essential for many different positions requiring trust and honesty from those who work with money, inventory, drugs, the public or their property.
- Protect your business, customers and employees
- Reveals dangerous criminal activity
- Avoid risk situations and negligent hiring lawsuits
Inaccurate or exaggerated educational background can lead to costly mistakes and even liability situations in extreme cases. Information provided includes institution, dates attended, course of study, degree or certification of achievement, verification source and any other pertinent facts as they relate to educational background.
- Assure education requirements are met
- Reduce hiring cost and negligent hiring practices
- Confirm candidates qualifications
A must addition to your background check if your position requires driving on company business or a company vehicle. A good indicator of one’s personal responsibility, this search provides license verification, restrictions, suspensions, revocations, violations and DUIs.
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Determine individual level of responsibility
- Avoid unnecessary liability
What others have to say can greatly add to the understanding of an individuals character and personality. Knowledge about an applicant’s reputation, integrity and conduct assures that your business and ethical views will be incorporated into your hiring decision.
- Reveals information from a different prospective
- Identifies personality traits and characteristics
- Reveals how an applicant is viewed by others
The opinions and observations of professionals in similar positions can significantly add to the assessment of the applicant’s capabilities and qualifications. A Scripted Text consisting of specific questions pertinent to the applicant’s skills, abilities and knowledge can be incorporated into the interview thus providing insight and perspective otherwise unavailable.
- Additional insight into applicant’s abilities
- Specific questions can be added to the interview
- See what colleagues and coworkers can add to the assessment
An often overlooked aspect of the employment screening process, this type of verification is essential to confirm the information provided on resumes and applications. In many instances, this information is not always available to prospective employers as previous employers, fearing potential liability situations, are often reluctant to disclose negative information. Previous employers are more likely to report to a third party, particularly when contacted by an experienced professional investigator familiar with interview techniques and governing regulations.
- Accurate information for decision making
- Save time and money on routine tasks
- Scripted verification for greater detail
A history of past litigation including liens, judgments, bankruptcies, garnishments and other types of civil matters, both pending and resolved. This information is essential where positions involve a high level of financial integrity and trust.
- Insight into character
- Reveals problem areas with personal situations
- Can be an indicator of personal integrity
A critical step in the identification process of any background check, this search, taken from credit repository information, directory assistance listings and other identification databases, will provide confirmation of applicant’s current and previous residence and work addresses. This search is also useful to determine variations in the name, utilization of alias names and social security number discrepancies. When used in conjunction with a criminal search, this information can serve as a guide for determining the appropriate criminal jurisdiction to investigate.
- Confirm address information
- Determine previous addresses
- Reveal hidden gaps and other identities
- Verify accuracy of employment application
- Essential element in determining criminal jurisdictions
A supplemental search to be used in conjunction with a Criminal Records Search. The Multi-State Criminal Database Search adds to the thoroughness of any background check by drawing upon the largest privately held criminal records database of its kind. The Database Search, used appropriately, can be an effective tool offering coverage outside of the recommended due diligence, jurisdictional type criminal search.
- Added coverage at minimal cost
- Looks outside of the jurisdictional criminal search
- Beyond normal due diligence requirements
AppALERT provides enhanced criminal screening and reduces the likelihood of accepting known terrorists and fugitives into your organizations. AppALERT helps you meet terrorist checking obligations required under the United States Patriot Act.
The Global Report service helps impede terrorists by identifying individuals linked to terrorism or classified on government watch lists, improving compliance with the Patriot Act.
- Saves time and money
- Adds value to employment/resident screening and identifies unknown risk
- Helps reduce liability
Whether for healthcare employees, physicians, or contractors, no one focuses more resources on your screening needs than National Background Data. MedCHECK provides background information on healthcare individuals and organizations. This search meets the requirements for screening by the Office of Inspector General’s Compliance Program with information from the following sources:
- OIG (Office of Inspector General)
- GSA (General Service Administration)
- FDA (Federal Drug Administration)
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration)
- Tri-Care (Formally Champus)